The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
Available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (Weds half day)We can usually get back to you within the hour, and will see you same day if needed.
All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working today You may prefer a telephone, email or face to face response You can sign up now, with no paperwork
****** ONCE YOU HAVE SENT YOUR REQUEST PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR YOUR RESPONSE DIRECTLY FROM THE DOCTOR, THIS IS USUALLY WITHIN THE HOUR WITH DETAILS OF APPOINTMENT TIMES. ******
The means by which you wish to receive help (e.g. email, telephone or appointment) and the GP's available on that day is visible on the AMGP system. You are asked to select your preference of DR you wish to deal with and means by which you would receive help. However this is used as a preference only. There may be safety, clinical, continuity of care, training, capacity or operational reasons why a different Dr or different means of support is offered as a solution.
Patients are dealt with much quicker with the new system now in place and of course generally on the same day, frequently within an hour or at very specific times requested by patients. If you are unhappy that you have been offered help from a different Dr via a different means at the time of your request please let us know.
Welcome to Shakespeare Surgery
PRACTICE UPDATES FEB 2020
- Shakespeare Surgery has recently been involved with the National Diabetic Prevention Program (NDPP) Evidence based lifestyle and well-being program to assist patients with Diabetes prevention, weight management, smoking cessation, Health Trainers, NHS Health Checks, alcohol harm reduction, increasing physical activity, exercise on referral and health promotion.
- We are currently working with Health First to promote the uptake of NHS health checks offered to our patients in practice. If you would like more information please get in touch with us.
- The practice team has taken part in a survey for improving services and support for our young carers, we will publish the results and improvements ASAP.
- Shakespeare have received a "SPECIAL THANK YOU" from the RCGP (Royal College of General Practitioners) for our hard work and dedication to training the future Doctors! we have also received a GOLD award from Manchester University for the teaching of medical students. Well done to all the team!
TEACHING PRACTICE GOLD AWARD RCGP THANK YOU LETTER 2020
- HUGE congratulations to the Shakespeare team on achieving the top GOLD award as part of their LGBT accreditation.
SYSTMONLINE - click the calendar:
ORDER REPEAT PRESCRIPTION'S
VIEW MEDICAL INFORMATION
(Site updated 27/03/2020)